We take your privacy seriously and this privacy notice sets out how we will use your data, who we will share it with, how we keep it secure and your rights as a data subject. We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using the website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
This policy was last updated 04/01/2021
What We Collect
We obtain information about you when you use our website or when you contact us. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
We may also collect metrics and other data about your browsing session, using cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Is Your Information Used?
We may use your information to:
- Contact you in relation to any queries you make to our organisation.
- Carry out analysis of our visitor patterns based on your session information.
You have the right to:
- Change your communication preferences or restrict the processing of your personal data for specific purposes.
- Request that we correct your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request that we delete your personal information.
- Access the personal data that we hold about you through a “subject access request”.
- Change your communication preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner.